Australia has a huge demand for skilled professionals and is aggressively seeking immigrants. Over 190,000 professionals & trades people received Australian PR visas in 2018-19 and for 2019-20, a total of nearly 190,000 places are available for migrants.
- Benefits of applying for an Australian PR Visa
- Earn in dollars.
- Healthcare & retirement benefits.
- Live, work and study in any Australian state.
- Sponsor your relatives to join you in Australia.
- Australian passport allows you to travel visa free to a number of countries.
If you want to come to Australia to work you will need a visa that suits the work you intend to do.
We help in arranging work visas for:
- skilled workers
- people participating in specific activities
- working holiday makers
- highly specialised workers
- trainees, short term
- experienced business people
- Australia’s offshore oil and gas industry
Not all work visas require a sponsor but having a sponsor can increase your chances of getting a visa.
List of eligible skilled occupations
A single list of eligible skilled occupations is provided below to assist you to determine which visa program may be available to you depending on your occupation for the following visa types:
Visa subclass (stream or type)
Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) – Direct Entry and Temporary Residence Transition streams
Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
Training visa (subclass 407)
Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) – Family nominated
Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) – State or Territory nominated
Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) – Medium-term stream
Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482) – Short-term stream