Any student with this visa can easily apply for different full-time courses including Higher Education, Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses, English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)

Student visas

 Subclass 500 – Student Visa                                                                   

 Subclass 590 – Student Guardian visa                                                            

 Subclass 407 – Training visa                                                                   

 Subclass 485 – Temporary Graduate Visa                                          

Courses We Offer

More than 100 Different Degrees, Diplomas and Certificate courses available in almost all disciplines from various universities in Australia & Canada. Few disciplines are listed below:

  • Business, Management & Commerce
  • Business Administration
  • Project Management
  • International Marketing
  • Management Information Systems
  • Hotel Management
  • Property Studies
  • Travel & Tourism
  • Hospitality
  • International Trade
  • Finance
  • Economics
  • Banking & Finance
  • Electronic Commerce
  • Accounting & Human Resources Development
  • Science
  • Sports Administration
  • Sports Medicine
  • Earth Science
  • Sports Physiotherapy
  • Geology
  • Material Sciences
  • Agricultural Sciences
  • Veterinary Science
  • Mineral Resources
  • Engineering & Architecture
  • Information Technology
  • Computer Application
  • Computer Science
  • Information Systems
  • Electronic Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Leather Technology
  • Textile Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering


1). All Educational Documents (10TH, 12TH, BACHELOR DEGREE)

2). IELTS with Overall Band Score 6.0 / PTE with Score in the Range of 51-58 or more

3). Valid Passport ( Must have a Validity of Atleast 6 Months)


We can arrange Offer letter for the Candidate for the suitable course in any Australian Institution depending upon his previous Qualification and IELTS / PTE Score.


The Candidate needs at-least Rs. 22 – Rs. 25 lacs funds for the AUSTRALIA STUDY VISA and the funds should cover atleast 1 year of Tuition, Living, OSHC during the period of study and return Air-fare. The Funds can be in any form as mentioned below and should be atleast 3 months old:-

1). Saving Account. Only Acceptable Institution funds are consindered.

2). FDR

3). Education Loan

4). Post Office (MIS), PO (RD Account) 

5). GPF of Parents – Only withdrawn part transferred to bank account will be considered

6). PPF (Public Provident Fund)- Only withdrawn part transferred to bank account will be considered

With effect from 1st July; 2018, the Living Cost considered by Australian High commission for Student Visa are as below :-

1). Student Living Cost                                              –        AUD  20,290  p.a

2). Student Spouse Living Cost                                –        AUD    7,100  p.a

3). Dependent Child Living Cost                              –        AUD    3,040 p.a

For information about living Cost, Please refer to the link below :-

The annual income option requires students to provide evidence of personal annual income of at least AUD 60,000. For students accompanied by family members the amount is AUD 70,000. The income demonstrated must be the personal income of your spouse (who is not travelling with you) or parents. In circumstances where both of your parents are working, their combined income can be considered for this requirement. In all cases, the evidence of annual income must be provided in the form of official government documentation, such as a tax assessment.


You must meet the health requirements. You might need to undergo health examinations as part of the visa application process.

The health assessment process can take several weeks to complete. To help avoid delays, you can choose to undertake your health examination prior to lodging your visa application. You can undergo medical Examination from the PANEL PHYSICIAN of Australia Study Visa High Commission. For detailed information on panel physician, please refer to link below;- 


Presently the Australia Study Visa or Spouse dependent Visa is filed online through immi account. For Filing visa, we need the following documents:-

1). Credit card for payment of Embassy fees. The Visa charges are as below :-

   a). Base Application charge                                             –      AUD 575

    b). Additional Application charge 18 and over           –      AUD 430

    c). Additional Applicant charge under 18                    –      AUD 140

     d). Subsequent Application charge                              –      AUD 700 (For subsequent Student visa)

 For more information on Embassy fees, please refer a

2). All Educational Documents


Student visa holders are bound by certain visa Conditions governed by Department of Home Affairs. Not complying with these conditions may result in Visa Cancellation/Refusal or deportation. Furthermore the conditions attached to study visa are as under